🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reactive on Upwork but not getting orders or ...
Page options
iftikhar025
Community Member

Reactive on Upwork but not getting orders or Invites

I am a top-rated freelancer with a 100% Job Sucess Score on Upwork. I became inactive for the last 5 months because of my academic work. Now, I have been active again for the past week, sending proposals but not getting orders or invites. Only got a few interviews so far. I am sending the proposals as mentioned in different Upwork articles. I had also worked around my general profile trying to optimize it. Can someone please review my profile and tell me if it is okay? Also what else do you guys recommend to improve my chance of getting orders?

Best regards,

Iftikhar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Iftikhar Ud,

We're so glad to have you back! Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Iftikhar Ud,

We're so glad to have you back! Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members