🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Readiness Test reward connects
Page options
ahmer4work
Community Member

Readiness Test reward connects

Hey there Support,

I came to know that, when some new freelancer joins in upwork, either before or later conduct and passed the Upwork Readiness test, upon that upwork rewards them with limited no# of connects just to build and boost their motivation within upwork community.

I am surprised to see that, when I have activated my profile I also simultaneously have passed me readiness all along, but surprisingly I wasn’t been provided of those complimentary connects.

Would someone from upwork please helped me retrieve those lost connects which I am holding my right on them.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmer,

Free Connects are awarded to freelancers who will become a Rising Talent freelancer. Once a freelancer has received the badge on their profile they will receive 30 connects as well.

To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmer,

Free Connects are awarded to freelancers who will become a Rising Talent freelancer. Once a freelancer has received the badge on their profile they will receive 30 connects as well.

To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmer H wrote:

I came to know that, when some new freelancer joins in upwork, either before or later conduct and passed the Upwork Readiness test, upon that upwork rewards them with limited no# of connects

You don't get any free connects for passing the readiness test. You get 20 when you sign up, and another 30 if you make Rising Talent status. Passing the test doesn't give you any.

how to get rising talent badge?

Hi Ramsha,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, and the badge will be awarded on your profile within 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Dear Petra

Sorry when I read the article that I have received as attached, that it is free 40 connect after successfully passing the test

Please help me

Thank you in advance

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Immanuel Juniawan,

If you have successfully completed the test before Dec. 1, 2020, you are not eligible for these free Connects. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
razu02
Community Member

can I 40 connect again by giving the Upwork readiness test again?

petra_r
Community Member

Sazu B wrote:

can I 40 connect again by giving the Upwork readiness test again?

No, of course not.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths