🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Readiness test for Rising talent
Page options
gseliran
Community Member

Readiness test for Rising talent

Hi, I have a question.

I want rising talent on Upwork and know I have to take the rising talent test.

But not when I started Upwork, but after completing a few tasks, I did a test.

Can I still get the rising talent? if not, I have to try for JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Eliran,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. If you are referring to the Upwork Readiness Test, this is one of the criteria for earning the badge. Taking the test won't automatically earn you the Rising Talent badge. 

As for the JSS, once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status (if in case you have earned it already) will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Eliran,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. If you are referring to the Upwork Readiness Test, this is one of the criteria for earning the badge. Taking the test won't automatically earn you the Rising Talent badge. 

As for the JSS, once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status (if in case you have earned it already) will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a Job Success Score varies. In order to get a Job Success Score, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members