Reading and writing

How to write a successful job proposal?

Connect 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Shamie,

Here is how I write my proposals:

COVER LETTER: Create a flexible cover letter that is less than 100 words. Long cover letters rarely get read, but instead are ignored. Break the cover letter into four sections. Section 1 : Acknowledge the job that you are applying for such as "Looking forward to discussing your graphics design project". Section 2: Highlight your validations stamps IE skills that are brought to their project. Section 3 Explain how you will solve their problem and the final section request an Upwork Zoom call to discuss their project.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

Shamie,

Here is how I write my proposals:

COVER LETTER: Create a flexible cover letter that is less than 100 words. Long cover letters rarely get read, but instead are ignored. Break the cover letter into four sections. Section 1 : Acknowledge the job that you are applying for such as "Looking forward to discussing your graphics design project". Section 2: Highlight your validations stamps IE skills that are brought to their project. Section 3 Explain how you will solve their problem and the final section request an Upwork Zoom call to discuss their project.

97a7338b
Community Member

Hi William,

Am thankful for the solution u have given... . Hope this works to solve my problem 

Hi Shamie,

It will move you in the right direction. Of course there is your Profile, client interactions and reviews. Have a great day!

Thank u for the valuable information

97a7338b
Community Member

William,

Thanks so much. . Am sure this will be helpful 

7c9baf68
Community Member

I am a writer 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members