Thanks, Working on it.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
12 of 21

Plot twist.....

Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
13 of 21

There are hundreds of profiles with duplicates migrated from Elance. I can provide you links as many you need.

This widget could not be displayed.
14 of 21
This widget could not be displayed.

@Muhammad I wrote:

After new announcement so-called perks for Top rated I given a new gift from UP. All my stats are good and Eligibility was on my profile shows I wasn't eligible for top rated from last 16 weeks.

I am confused how they calculate this, just look at my profile stats. What is going on?jss.jpg

This must be the agency statistic. The statistic refers to your name. The wording on freelancer profiles is: Clients who would recommend you.

Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
15 of 21

That's a nice catch M. Must be pretty OC yourself (not an insult)

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 21

@Robert James R wrote:

Not OC, just German. We tick differently. It's the first thing I saw at  first glance too Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
17 of 21

@Petra R wrote:

@Robert James R wrote:

Not OC, just German. We tick differently. It's the first thing I saw at  first glance too Smiley Happy

Haha, me three.

I saw it immediately, but didn't know what to make of it! I just knew it looked different than my stats.

Community Guru
18 of 21

@Ela K wrote:

Haha, me three.

Smiley Wink

Germans.jpg

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
19 of 21

I am quite baffled at how my STATS page appear.  I haven't been top rated. I do not own an agency.  I am also wondering why I have the bar.

jss.jpg

Community Guru
20 of 21

Juvy, the bar is telling you that at no point during the past 16 weeks was your JSS above 90% for a whole week, hence not one of the weeks qualified towards being top rated, which requires you to be above 90% for at least 13 out of the past 16 weeks.

As your profile has been below a 90% JSS for every one of the past 16 weeks it shows as 0

If you manage to raise your JSS above 90% then all the weeks you maintain it out of the past 16 weeks will count. If you manage to keep at 90% or over for 13 out of those 16 weeks, you get a Top Rated Badge

The reason it shows is to hopefully encourage you to improve and strive towards top rated status, if that matters to you.

If it does not matter to you you then simply ignore it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS