cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job success Score

stefanfw
Stefan V Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
331 of 705

The private score was affected by the recent developments. So, I guess you are right: at least one of my recent clients wasn't as happy as they made themselves to be during our chats. 

Well, thanks for taking the time to shed some light on my situation. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
332 of 705

Stefan V wrote:

The private score was affected by the recent developments.

I am still at a loss where you see a drop in your JSS when I can't see any JSS at all on your profile?

Stefan V wrote:

at least one of my recent clients wasn't as happy as they made themselves to be during our chats. 

Only one of your clients in the last 2 years left any feedback (public and private) feedback at all. None of the others did.Or did you refund some contracts in the last 2 years?

stefanfw
333 of 705

I could observe the drop in the private score in the "My stats' page. Plus, I see that the requirements for the Top Rated badge are dropping gradually too (Required Weeks now down to 4). I do not know my real JSS (if it is different from the private score). I can only deduce that it has dropped because it was 100% before it disappeared. Plus, when I apply to some jobs with a requirement of "80%+ JSS", I can see that I do not fulfil this requirement - meaning that it is less than that...

I have not refunded any contracts.

petra_r
Community Guru
334 of 705

Stefan V wrote:

I do not know my real JSS (if it is different from the private score)

Once again: You do not have a JSS. None. At all"! It isn't "dropping" and it hasn't "dropped" - It vanished because you don't have sufficient outcomes with feedback to calculate a JSS from.

Stefan V wrote:

I could observe the drop in the private score in the "My stats' page. .

Well, no. That only updates every 5 contracts, so one of the contracts that

hit it could have been 2 years ago

Stefan V wrote:

Plus, I see that the requirements for the Top Rated badge are dropping gradually too (Required Weeks now down to 4).

Nope. The eligible weeks are going down because you don't have a JSS, and a JSS (that has to be above 90%) is a prerequisite for a week to count as "eligible"

Stefan V wrote:

Plus, when I apply to some jobs with a requirement of "80%+ JSS", I can see that I do not fulfil this requirement - meaning that it is less than that...

And again: Nope. It doesn't mean that. You don't have any JSS, so you (clearly) don't have a "JSS of 80% or better" .

You lost your JSS simply because contracts that counted towards it fell out of your maximum 2 year calculation window. Once you have a few contracts that close with feedback, you'll get a JSS again.

stefanfw
335 of 705

Got it! Thanks!

ayodeji_babawale
Babawale A Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
336 of 705
I need someone to put me through, maybe there's something I'm doing wrong. I have 5stars for the jobs I've completed and 3 unended contracts but my Js is 47%, what could be the problem?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
337 of 705

Hi Babawale,

I'm sorry to hear about the drop in your Job Success Score.

JSS is calculated on 6-, 12-, and 24- months windows, and it is updated every second week on Sunday. There are many factors that go into the JSS calculation, including both private and public feedback, however, we won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated in this help article.

I encourage you to check this announcement with information about the recent update to the JSS calculation. We are now weighing jobs with higher earnings. If you received less than stellar feedback on one of those jobs, it may have impacted your JSS more.

There was also an update in which contracts with no feedback are no longer impacting the score. For the official announcement, you can check this Community thread.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
338 of 705

Babawale A wrote:
 what could be the problem?

Very poor private feedback.

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
339 of 705

Petra R wrote:

Babawale A wrote:

Or his profil which shares some very popular elements among a certain group of freelancers born in "in Hesketh Bank, South Port, United Kingdom".

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
340 of 705

Jennifer R wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Babawale A wrote:

Or his profil which shares some very popular elements among a certain group of freelancers born in "in Hesketh Bank, South Port, United Kingdom".

I have seen the list of freelancers with the same presentation, again a batch of scammers.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS