cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why did my Job success rate drop to 95% from 100%? Which contract I cancelled.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
351 of 915

Ehtisham U wrote:

I think this is some bug I am not sure because one of my friends said he saw JSS 100% recently on my profile. 

What was it yesterday? If it was 100% yesterday and you see 95% now, it's 95%.

As usual, it updates differently across the site and this chaos is the same every 2 weeks. 

shami360
Ehtisham U Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
352 of 915

If it drops without any reason then that is strange. I give my 200% to not cancel any job and I did not cancel a single contract since I started working on Upwork but still, if it happens then this is weird. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
353 of 915

Ehtisham U wrote:

I give my 200% to not cancel any job and I did not cancel a single contract  

Cancelling a contract doesn't hurt the JSS unless you had poor feedback from the client

liuyuan90
Yuan L Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
354 of 915

Hi, Upwork.
I am Yuan.
Today updateds JSS, but my JSS didn't update even if I finished 2 jobs successfully with good score in the last week.
I want to know about that.
Best Regards.
Yuan.

32ea1141
Yazan A Member Since: Jan 24, 2021
355 of 915

Hello everyone,

Today my JSS was updated, it drops down to 78% after it was 85%. I had 8 jobs, 7 of them are 5 stars and I am sure that they gave me 10/10 private feedback because I did the best design quality for them. But there is one client that gave low private feedback I guess, although I deliver the job on time and he was satisfied with the design and he gave me 4.6 public feedback.

1- How can I appeal to the private feedback he gave me?

2- How can I survive in Upwork with 78% JSS?

So frustrated Smiley Sad

logo_expert_bd
Md Shamim H Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
356 of 915

My job score is not changing

Why is this happening

I have finished many projects and got good feedback

rizwan_munawar
Rizwan M Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
357 of 915

My JSS update today at 6PM and remain same but again update today at 9PM and decrease to 78%. can i know why this happens?

I have also 5 star feedback on every project.

Also my private feedback shown in my stats is 80%.

mark_orina
Orina M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
358 of 915
Hello freelancers, so my Jss today has dropped fro no significant reason whatsoever, I mean none. So, it was at 91%, now its at 82 yet I haven't gotten any feedback since the last time it was updated, all my contracts are ongoing, I mean I don't understand, I respond to invitations, I get awarded jobs and talk to clients, yet they don't reflect on my account. Someone kindly help please.
rizwan_munawar
Rizwan M Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
359 of 915

@Orina M. I think your private feedback decreased.

mark_orina
Orina M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
360 of 915
@rizwan hello, thanks for replying, private feedback only comes when a client closes a contract, thing is no client has closed any contract in the two weeks since the last update. So, private feedback isn't an issue
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS