cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork has failed when it comes to Job Success Score

rizwan_munawar
Rizwan M Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
351 of 660

@Orina M. I think your private feedback decreased.

mark_orina
Orina M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
352 of 660
@rizwan hello, thanks for replying, private feedback only comes when a client closes a contract, thing is no client has closed any contract in the two weeks since the last update. So, private feedback isn't an issue
mark_orina
Orina M Member Since: Oct 11, 2020
353 of 660
Kindly help, my JSS score has dropped for no reason. I seriously can't find a real reason why it has dropped, this is wrong, someone help.

Since the last time it was updated, no client has closed a contract, if anything, I have been getting more jobs and all of them are ongoing, all my clients are satisfied with me from how we talk, and none of them has closed any contract. If you look at my stats, everything else has improved except for my jss score.

Is this a mistake? I have worked so hard to get here someone please help, I wouldn't want all my hard work to go to waste over something I do not understand. My ratings were at 91% and now they are at 82 for no reason! Please help!!!!! I repeat, no client has closed a contract, I respond to invitations, and all that, this is unbearable
bishwajit_paul
Bishwajit P Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
354 of 660

I hope you alll are doing well.My jss score dropped significantly from 87 to 81. In addition to that it is showing two different scores .One top of my profile and another one is on my Stats page. I have only done two projects in between and reviews were good .I don't find any reasons why clients have to write bad reviews about me?? Even if that were the case, those were relatively smaller job than the others.So I can't find any reason why it should impact significantly  or impact at all. Even I go 50 additional credits in previous two months and even a client testimony.

This is utterly frustrating and demotivating when someone continuously tries to improve themselves and establish in this market place .

piuspaul
Akhawini P Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
355 of 660

The manner in which Upwork calculate it's Job Success score has been a mistery for me. I've been here since 2014 and since the inception of JSS, I have always find it difficult to understand how it work as sometimes JSS will just go down drastically without any big reason.

Last 2 weeks my JSS was 95% with a client ending a contract I have privilege doing which is worth more than $2K with a 5 star review and good feedback. But now I have 88% JSS. I've rejected about 4 invitation that are not 100% in line with my work. Is it that Upwork now use invites, job acceptation to rate JSS too?

My past 12 months reviews are very good and the feedback say it all. God, I'm confuse!
My joy as a Upworker is gradually decreasing.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
356 of 660

You are a freelancer.

JSS wasn't made for you.

JSS was made for the clients.

piuspaul
Akhawini P Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
357 of 660

So are you saying freelancers has no right to lay down complaint mostly if those complaint are genuine?

rizwan_munawar
Rizwan M Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
358 of 660

I have a contract ( Fixed Price ). I have sent work completed request 13 days ago. According to my knowledge after 14 days Payment will be release from escrow.

I just need to understand that will it take effect my JSS?

aneearsalan93
Qurat Ul Ain A Member Since: Jun 14, 2020
359 of 660
My JSS was 74% last week. I won a contract and its in progress, now JSS is 54%. Please guide me why this happened
ac12852a
Muhammad A Member Since: May 16, 2020
360 of 660
Hello .
I have completed 5 orders with 5 star reviews but my JSS is 40% .
1-Any reasons why?
2-Will it impact my profile while bidding?
3-What can I do now?
Please help I am very stressed as I am newbie.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS