cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Low JSS score only 81%. Can anyone please explain why is it low and how to recover?

monsterfortech
Abdul H Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
711 of 917
Hi, I've working here for a very short time I completed 5 contracts over here and completed all of 'em but last week I got another project. As soon as that job went into pending jobs my JSS went to 70% Now It's seems so hard for me to get more project. Is there anyone to help me with my problem?
dangol_dipen
Ace Contributor
Sohit D Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
712 of 917
Hello, my job b success score is 81% only, it was above 90%. Can anyone explain why is it low and how to recover from it?
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
713 of 917

Sohit D wrote:
Hello, my job b success score is 81% only, it was above 90%. Can anyone explain why is it low 

Poor private feedback. Too many contracts that closed without the client being 100% happy.

Sohit D wrote:
... how to recover from it?

Complete contracts perfectly, making sure that the clients are 100% happy and that you underpromise and overdeliver, not the other way around.

mhasnan66
Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
714 of 917

I have 5 star rattings in all projects, also have more than $1000 earning in last 13 weeks. My job success score is changed from 100% to 88% and I have lost Top rated badge as well. why my job score is 88% even I have all projects 5 star rattings ??

petra_r
Community Guru
715 of 917

Muhammad H wrote:

why my job score is 88% even I have all projects 5 star rattings ??

Stars are irrelevant. Your JSS is determined by the private feedback your clients left, which clearly are not 100% positive.

mhasnan66
Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
716 of 917

How I can know about that feedback ?? all projects have public feedback.

petra_r
Community Guru
717 of 917

Muhammad H wrote:

How I can know about that feedback ??

You can't. That's why it is called "private" feedback.

Muhammad H wrote:

All projects have public feedback.

Yes. They also all have private feeback.

petra_r
Community Guru
718 of 917

Fiaz T wrote:

I think its happened due to paused projects. But now i have completed my all jobs. Please help me why the JSS score still on 63%.

Paused projects have no effect on your JSS. The contracts you have closed since the 18th of April (when the JSS was last updated) also won't become included in your JSS until the 2nd of May, when it is next updated.

Fiaz T Member Since: Apr 23, 2021
719 of 917

Hi, My job success score decrease to 63%. I think its happen due to my pending jobs. But now i have completed my all jobs with good reviews, but JSS still showing 63%.

Regards: Fiaz T.

petra_r
Community Guru
720 of 917

Fiaz T wrote:

Hi, My job success score decrease to 63%. I think its happen due to my pending jobs. But now i have completed my all jobs with good reviews, but JSS still showing 63%.

Regards: Fiaz T.

The answer is the same as yesterday:

"Paused projects have no effect on your JSS. The contracts you have closed since the 18th of April (when the JSS was last updated) also won't become included in your JSS until the 2nd of May, when it is next updated."

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS