Did you mean: 

Re: Job Success Score

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
741 of 1,387

Muhammad H wrote:

How I can know about that feedback ??

You can't. That's why it is called "private" feedback.

Muhammad H wrote:

All projects have public feedback.

Yes. They also all have private feeback.

petra_r
Community Guru
742 of 1,387

Fiaz T wrote:

I think its happened due to paused projects. But now i have completed my all jobs. Please help me why the JSS score still on 63%.

Paused projects have no effect on your JSS. The contracts you have closed since the 18th of April (when the JSS was last updated) also won't become included in your JSS until the 2nd of May, when it is next updated.

Fiaz T Member Since: Apr 23, 2021
743 of 1,387

Hi, My job success score decrease to 63%. I think its happen due to my pending jobs. But now i have completed my all jobs with good reviews, but JSS still showing 63%.

Regards: Fiaz T.

petra_r
Community Guru
744 of 1,387

Fiaz T wrote:

Hi, My job success score decrease to 63%. I think its happen due to my pending jobs. But now i have completed my all jobs with good reviews, but JSS still showing 63%.

Regards: Fiaz T.

The answer is the same as yesterday:

"Paused projects have no effect on your JSS. The contracts you have closed since the 18th of April (when the JSS was last updated) also won't become included in your JSS until the 2nd of May, when it is next updated."

28cd00b2
K p A Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
745 of 1,387
Hey, recently I asked a client to end a contract which has been idle from a long time, and he ended the contract giving me a public feedback of 5 stars. But when I checked later in my stats - (the client who would recommend you ) had been dropped from 100% to 88%, so it's like he has given me a poor private feedback.

But I don't understand what I did wrong-He asked me to send my art portfolio in the interview stage, he liked a particular artwork from it and offered me a price for that piece, I accepted the price offer and later he hired me and I gave the High quality version of the artwork, that's it.

He bought the work after he liked it, that too in the interview stage. Then why has he given me a poor private feedback. If he didn't like the work he shouldn't have hired me in the first place.

I feel like it's not acceptable, coz I haven't done anything wrong here. And I'm concerned about my JSS and also it's very demotivating. Please guide me.
petra_r
Community Guru
746 of 1,387

K p A wrote:
 But when I checked later in my stats - (the client who would recommend you ) had been dropped from 100% to 88%, so it's like he has given me a poor private feedback.

As the "Clients who would recommend you" metric is only updated after every X contracts, there is nothing to prove that it was that last client who left poor private feedback. It could be any client dfrom the last 5 contracts that concluded with feedback.

With a JSS of 83% your "Clients who would recommend you" metric won't have been at 100% for a while. It just didn't update until there were enough closed contracts with feedback for it to update.

28cd00b2
K p A Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
747 of 1,387
Ok got it, thankyou for the reply 🙂.
akshayshan
Akshay S Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
748 of 1,387

I did a total of 6 Jobs. among those 6 jobs, i got 5star review for 5 jobs and 4.85 star review for one job. But now when the Job Success score appeared, it is only 70% .Please help

df602768
Community Leader
Konstantinos A Member Since: Jan 10, 2021
749 of 1,387

Hi Akshay,

As I mentioned to another freelancer, public feedback doesn't matter.

What it does is private feedback. 

Clients leave private feedback that is hidden from freelancers.

So, that's something to have in mind. 

akshayshan
Akshay S Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
750 of 1,387
Sir, but i am pretty sure that the clients wont have given negative private
feedbacks. Because they were very much satisfied with my works.. All of the
works i have done was of 5-30 dollar small works. I started a contract for
a 388dollar work on April 11.It was a monthly payment contract. So the
works were shared directly into google drive folder. Because of that, the
upwork chatbox of that client was being inactive as i will get the payment
only by May 11.will that be the reason for the low job success score? If i
make that client's upwork chat active, will my score get into 90+?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS