Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JOB SCORE %88

tranvanhieu
Community Guru
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
1341 of 1,621

We don't know the exact algorithm of the JSS, but here are a few things to improve your JSS:

-Always deliver what you are supposed to do, public AND private feedbacks from clients contribute toward JSS.

-A contract ended without any payments made will negatively impact your JSS, avoid this.

-Idle contracts don't seem to affect your JSS, as long as you get paid at least once for each contract.

That's pretty much it.

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1342 of 1,621

Hieu T wrote:

A contract ended without any payments made will negatively impact your JSS, avoid this.

No, it won't. That ended last year.

harsh_kukreja
Ace Contributor
Harsh K Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
1343 of 1,621
If i leave my account for some time, how much time jss will take to reset to 100. Issue is, i have 79 JSS no client will consider to give work. If i didn't get the work how will i improve my Jss.
This is the only Demotivation for me now.

I got 60 invitation in last 3 months but i worked with 10. So, my current clients work not get affected by me.
I'm really stressed this time, i quit my job to be on upwork fulltime.I am lost now.
petra_r
Community Guru
1344 of 1,621

Harsh K wrote:
If i leave my account for some time, how much time jss will take to reset to 100. Issue is, i have 79 JSS no client will consider to give work. If i didn't get the work how will i improve my Jss.

People have recovered from far lower JSS.

To answer your question: If you get no reviews at all for two years, you won't have a JSS anymore.

You need to improve your clients' experiences. Your JSS won't improve if you keep getting poor private feedback because your clients are unhappy with how your contract went...

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
1345 of 1,621

Harsh K wrote:
This is the only Demotivation for me now.

I got 60 invitation in last 3 months but i worked with 10. So, my current clients work not get affected by me.
I'm really stressed this time, i quit my job to be on upwork fulltime.I am lost now.

You should either look for freelance work outside of Upwork or find a new job (working for someone else). Freelancing is risky and relying on a single platform is even riskier. 

harsh_kukreja
Ace Contributor
Harsh K Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
1346 of 1,621

I understand and loved your advice.
But there is no way for me to get back in job.

d8c1a473
Ivan J Member Since: Nov 5, 2020
1347 of 1,621

Is your Upwork agent sleep all day or work, 3 months I want a contact agent , and still don't have the answer. Totally disaster, awful platform.

petra_r
Community Guru
1348 of 1,621

Ivan J wrote:

Is your Upwork agent sleep all day or work, 3 months I want a contact agent , and still don't have the answer. 

What is your question? 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1349 of 1,621

Ivan, I don't know what a contact agent is.

It sounds like you may be getting Upwork confused with another site. Or perhaps you have experienced customer support on another site and you assumed that customer support works the same way here as it does on that other site.

But it doesn't.

If you have a question or concern, just ask your question right here.

I am sure we will be able to answer your question or get the matter in front of the right people.

d8c1a473
Ivan J Member Since: Nov 5, 2020
1350 of 1,621

Sir when I go to get support there is an option agent, he was not available to me for 3 months, before he was. I need to contact him immediately because I have a problem with my job score.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS