Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for JSS decrease

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1511 of 1,652

Kevin O wrote:

Hello, I have noted that my Jss score is declining despite receiving some positive reviews from clients recently. One of 4.85 and another 4.30 but Jss score has declined from 78 to 64%. Could please check and tell me what is wrong.

I see 78% now, but that's still not a great score. The biggest factor is private feedback. Only accept jobs that you know you can perform exceptionally well. 

7b449629
Shawana Z Member Since: May 21, 2021
1512 of 1,652
Hi my JSS dropped to 89 after a client gave private feedback and now it has dropped to 77 again despite the fact that I have earned two 5 star reviews.
Why is this happening?
m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1513 of 1,652

Shawana Z wrote:
Hi my JSS dropped to 89 after a client gave private feedback and now it has dropped to 77 again despite the fact that I have earned two 5 star reviews.
Why is this happening?

I guess it's because the private comments weren't that great.

The work on "writing reviews for stores", why do you do work at 3.02 / hr? That doesn't look too good for customers.
Also the work is a bit suspicious. What kind of comments? Why did they ask for two email accounts?

roberty1y
Community Guru
Robert Y Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
1514 of 1,652

Maria T wrote:

Shawana Z wrote:
Why is this happening?

The work on "writing reviews for stores", why do you do work at 3.02 / hr? That doesn't look too good for customers.
Also the work is a bit suspicious. What kind of comments? Why did they ask for two email accounts?

One of the more interesting clients I've come across. All  50 of his listed hires are for "writing comments for stores", at around $3 an hour, working out at around $1 per job. He has a 100 percent hire rate. All reviews are the same except for the freelancer's name.

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1515 of 1,652

Robert Y wrote:

Maria T wrote:

Shawana Z wrote:
Why is this happening?

One of the more interesting clients I've come across. All  50 of his listed hires are for "writing comments for stores", at around $3 an hour, working out at around $1 per job. He has a 100 percent hire rate. All reviews are the same except for the freelancer's name.

Wow, I only looked at the job description, not all the reviews.
It's not suspicious, it's very suspicious 🙂

chazam856
Ace Contributor
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
1516 of 1,652

Hello there,

My JSS is continuously decreasing since my last job end at last week, First, my JSS was at 88% but after clients, bad behavior he gave me a 4-star score but no feedback JSS was rapidly downed to 87.05 but the next day, it was decreased to 85.05%.

And today after an evaluation my JSS decreased down to 83.48%, which is decreased down without any reason, and why is that?

What's wrong with that and why it is decreasing gradually. is there any problem within my profile or a problem in JSS or jobs etc??

Please somebody help me 

Thanks

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
1517 of 1,652

Muhammad A wrote:

Hello there,

My JSS is continuously decreasing since my last job end at last week, First, my JSS was at 88% but after clients, bad behavior he gave me a 4-star score but no feedback JSS was rapidly downed to 87.05 but the next day, it was decreased to 85.05%.

And today after an evaluation my JSS decreased down to 83.48%, which is decreased down without any reason, and why is that?

What's wrong with that and why it is decreasing gradually. is there any problem within my profile or a problem in JSS or jobs etc??

Please somebody help me 

Thanks

How do you see the numbers after the comma? Just curious. 

chazam856
Ace Contributor
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
1518 of 1,652

Hello Martina P,

Thanks for giving attention to my message. There is a new feature updated on Upwork for freelancers or can say it's a transparency feature that it is allowing us to see our Earnings and JSS score as a full.

There is a SS attached to you to check that how it looks The JSS score percents and earnings.

I hope it will help you to find a clear answer.

Thanks

IT'S ME.JPG

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
1519 of 1,652

Muhammad A wrote:

Hello Martina P,

Thanks for giving attention to my message. There is a new feature updated on Upwork for freelancers or can say it's a transparency feature that it is allowing us to see our Earnings and JSS score as a full.

There is a SS attached to you to check that how it looks The JSS score percents and earnings.

Thanks

IT'S ME.JPG

Cool, thanks!

c63ea194
Ace Contributor
Ioannis T Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
1520 of 1,652

Muhammad A wrote:

Hello Martina P,

Thanks

IT'S ME.JPG

Interesting. Where is this setting found? (that allows you to see earnings and jss with precision? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS