cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for JSS decrease

58aae780
Craig W Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
521 of 689

Can someone please explain why upwork would all of a sudden not allow you to contact its support team anymore, and can you tell me why ones jss would all of a sudden drop by 3 points even if you havent taken a new job in a while. I have one bad reveiw, for which my score didnt decrease but increased, my last job raised my score to 85 percent, and i havent worked since, but when i checked today im seeing that my score dropped by 3 percent, what is the cause of this

i-v-g
Ilya G Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
522 of 689

Same thing is happening to me! No new jobs but my score went down seven points for no apparent reason! Every single review I have, every single one, Is a five star review! With great comments! Why do I have a score of 87!? Can someone please explain this to me! This is complete and utter BS

samiraragsdale
Samira R Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
523 of 689
Hi community,

My JSS recently dropped to 87% despite receiving only 5 star ratings and very positive feedback from my clients. I was told that this might be related to private feedback.
My questions now is: how can I improve my score or generally my work, if I don’t know who wasn’t satisfied with my work and why?

I'm working towards Top Rated status and this really hurts my business, but I don't know what to change since my clients seemed to be so pleased with my work... 

Thank you for your help and any recommendations! 
Samira

abidhussain5243
Abid H Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
524 of 689

MyJSS drop down to 88% without any reason and my top rated job is also dissappeared. I am not geting hired since last 3 weeks, I want to know from community members the exact reason (except written in article) of declinng my JSS. Appearently, All my clients provided me 5 star feedback and i also did. How can i resolve it to get more jobs?

jared_k
Community Leader
Jared K Member Since: Dec 12, 2015
525 of 689

Probably the combination of the July job now being out of your sixth month window and the January 16 job having less than stellar private feedback. 

abidhussain5243
Abid H Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
526 of 689

I think so, one client hire me and left me during the work but I have never charged her for work. how can private feedback of client matter if i have not charged her for my services in case of dissaggrement?

darksoul7432
Shahzaib J Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
527 of 689

In the beginning, when I started working on Upwork I was able to get projects but then I left working on Upwork, and my job success score has fallen to 50%. Now I am not able to get any project and improve my job success score. I need suggestions please.

resultsassoc
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
528 of 689

I tried, but cannot access your profile, which UW claims it cannot find. Fix that.

Forget everything you've been told about selling. If you are competing in a commodity, prove that you have quality and customer service. Beyond that, it's all price. Never lower your rate to get work. That's a race to the bottom.

If you're competing in a non-commodity, ask questions. Demonstrate that you're interested in the client and his work. Use questions to prove your understanding of his industry. Questions lead to answers. Now you're in a dialog, which is where the work you want is won.

darksoul7432
Shahzaib J Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
529 of 689

The visibility of my Profile is public then why it is not appearing in the search how can I fix that. Btw Thanks for your suggestion.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
530 of 689

Shahzaib J wrote:

The visibility of my Profile is public then why it is not appearing in the search how can I fix that.

You can't fix it, as you say, your profile is public and can be found by clients easily. I got to it with 2 clicks and 2 keystrokes, so you have nothing to worry about in that respect.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS