dulith_k
Dulith K Member Since: Mar 13, 2021
711 of 1,041

Ok thanks, I'll try to complete future jobs as well

ceefaeca
Community Leader
Aru B Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
712 of 1,041

To be honest, no one can tell you why your JSS is low. Contracts with larger amounts weigh more in JSS calculations though. If that contract you are suspicious of the client giving you negative feedback, was a relatively bigger project for you so far, then JSS drop will be more (assuming the client actually gave negative feedback).

Refunds won't help you in removing the effect of private feedback. 

dulith_k
Dulith K Member Since: Mar 13, 2021
713 of 1,041

Hi Aru,

Thanks for replying. But this is just a $3.5 contract, But my jss dropped in 25%

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
714 of 1,041

Dulith K wrote:

Thanks for replying. But this is just a $3.5 contract, But my jss dropped in 25%

It wasn't just that contract. It was that one, and the one with the client who stated that your work wasn't up to scratch.

monsterfortech
Abdul H Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
715 of 1,041
Hi, I've working here for a very short time I completed 5 contracts over here and completed all of 'em but last week I got another project. As soon as that job went into pending jobs my JSS went to 70% Now It's seems so hard for me to get more project. Is there anyone to help me with my problem?
dangol_dipen
Ace Contributor
Sohit D Member Since: Jul 12, 2019
716 of 1,041
Hello, my job b success score is 81% only, it was above 90%. Can anyone explain why is it low and how to recover from it?
petra_r
Community Guru
717 of 1,041

Sohit D wrote:
Hello, my job b success score is 81% only, it was above 90%. Can anyone explain why is it low 

Poor private feedback. Too many contracts that closed without the client being 100% happy.

Sohit D wrote:
... how to recover from it?

Complete contracts perfectly, making sure that the clients are 100% happy and that you underpromise and overdeliver, not the other way around.

mhasnan66
Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
718 of 1,041

I have 5 star rattings in all projects, also have more than $1000 earning in last 13 weeks. My job success score is changed from 100% to 88% and I have lost Top rated badge as well. why my job score is 88% even I have all projects 5 star rattings ??

petra_r
Community Guru
719 of 1,041

Muhammad H wrote:

why my job score is 88% even I have all projects 5 star rattings ??

Stars are irrelevant. Your JSS is determined by the private feedback your clients left, which clearly are not 100% positive.

mhasnan66
Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 21, 2020
720 of 1,041

How I can know about that feedback ?? all projects have public feedback.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS