Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for JSS decrease

sadaankhan
Sadaan K Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
761 of 919

Hi Petra,

How would I know if any of my clients have left negative private feedback since all my public feedbacks are with 5-star ratings and positive reviews?

Can you please check this out? Is this the only reason for a drop in JSS?

I have one more question, please:

What if a job is complete but the client does not end the contract for a long time. Will it also affect my JSS?

Thanks

Sadaan

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
762 of 919

Sadaan K wrote:

How would I know if any of my clients have left negative private feedback since all my public feedbacks are with 5-star ratings and positive reviews?

The stars are irrelevant. The private feedback is what counts. If your JSS dropped, one of your clients left poor private feedback.

Sadaan K wrote:

What if a job is complete but the client does not end the contract for a long time. Will it also affect my JSS?

None of your open contracts are open long enough to have any effect, but getting them closed (hopefully with great feedback) will help yoour JSS.

grigor316
Grigor V Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
763 of 919

Hey, Petra, It's me again, I hope u r doing well. This massage may seem a bit strange, but it's very important to me.
The thing is I want to connect my freelance clients immediately 24 hours a day (even when I'm sleeping)  so I want to have an opportunity to change my Upwork app notification sound from a short beep into a long melody so I can hear that and wake up when I'm getting a new message.
I was using an android and it allows me to choose the app notification sound. (that was a long melody, so I was being able to wake up haearing a long sound)
Now I'm using an iPhone, and the default sound for an app massage is just a very short sound. (I'm not able to hear that beep and wake up when I'm sleeping) it's not possible to change that sound.
But apps like Viber have an inbuilt setting to change their own sound.
Is it possible to ask the community of Upwork to update the iPhone app so that will also have that function to change the very short beep into a long melody so the freelancers will be able to hear that sound, wake up, and answer the freelance clients massages immediately?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
764 of 919

Hi Grigor,

Thank you for your feedback! I'll make sure to share it with the team for consideration.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
robinhuood
Robson J Member Since: Jul 20, 2020
765 of 919

It's happening to everyone. I creating a post about exactly the same issue minutes ago

petra_r
Community Guru
766 of 919

Robson J wrote:

It's happening to everyone. I creating a post about exactly the same issue minutes ago

It isn't happening to everyone and this thread is about peoples' JSS dropping, your post is about not getting hired. You may want to improve your profile. As a creative, your complete lack of a portfolio will rule you out of most client's consideration. 

bec08ef7
Akraash Rasool B Member Since: Aug 17, 2020
767 of 919

Dear Solution Authors

anyone hasn't replied to my problem yet. This is very Pity.

Should a client's poor private feedback reduce 16 points down instead of reducing 02 or 03 points from 100 to 86? why does this happen??  I couldn't understand.

I have completed the projects with 5* ratings.

Please guide, thanks

bierlisa
Ingelise Kirsten B Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
768 of 919

I had a perfect 100% score and still in my reviews have, but now suddenly since yesterday it dropped to 86% and when I go to successcore I also do not see any longterm customers in there, why is this and what happened?

How can I get it back up?

petra_r
Community Guru
769 of 919

Ingelise Kirsten B wrote:

I had a perfect 100% score and still in my reviews have, but now suddenly since yesterday it dropped to 86%

It didn't drop yesterday, it dropped Sunday night. You will have had poor private feedback from one of your clients who closed contracts between the 18th of April and the 2nd of My. My guess would be the one you thanked for being understanding and finding a solutions. That clearly indicates that things didn't go 100% smoothly.

Ingelise Kirsten B wrote:

I also do not see any longterm customers in there, why is this and what happened?

Do you have any? You have 3 contracts in progress, none of which count as long term because they are less than 3 months old

kdgangajaliya
Keval G Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
770 of 919

Hi,

I have already completed 5 jobs with 3 different clients then I could not get JSS in my profile, can you tell me what the problem is? Or what requirements are not met for JSS?

Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0152fd6a23981131e6

Thanks,

~ Keval

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS