🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rebuttal to low feedback
Page options
davidwoodby
Community Member

Rebuttal to low feedback

My last completed contract was a disaster. Due to circumstances entirely beyond my control, I was unforgiveably late completing a contract. The death of my fiance and a State imposed quarantine prohibited me from returning to my home and sending off the completed manuscript. The client was more than satisfied with the first half of the work, but his final Feedback was derogatorym I believe not due to the quality of my work, but my failure to meet the deadline. I have worked as a Freelancer since 2010, and I have NEVER receivedd bad feedback on my work until now. Is there any way I can rebut this feedback or have it stricken from my profile?

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi David,

I checked your profile, and I can see that you are a Top-Rated freelancer. One of the perks for being a Top-Rated freelancer is to have the ability to request for feedback removal. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

I checked your profile, and I can see that you are a Top-Rated freelancer. 

I don't see the TR badge on David's profile?

It is because I have had a break in activity. It will be restored once I am
able to get back to work.
JoanneP

Hi Petra,

Thanks for letting me know. I am going to check this with the team. The last time I check, the badge was on his profile. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members