cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuttal to low feedback

Highlighted
David W Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
1 of 5

My last completed contract was a disaster. Due to circumstances entirely beyond my control, I was unforgiveably late completing a contract. The death of my fiance and a State imposed quarantine prohibited me from returning to my home and sending off the completed manuscript. The client was more than satisfied with the first half of the work, but his final Feedback was derogatorym I believe not due to the quality of my work, but my failure to meet the deadline. I have worked as a Freelancer since 2010, and I have NEVER receivedd bad feedback on my work until now. Is there any way I can rebut this feedback or have it stricken from my profile?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 5

Hi David,

I checked your profile, and I can see that you are a Top-Rated freelancer. One of the perks for being a Top-Rated freelancer is to have the ability to request for feedback removal. You can check this help article for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 5

Joanne Marie P wrote:

I checked your profile, and I can see that you are a Top-Rated freelancer. 

I don't see the TR badge on David's profile?

Highlighted
David W Member Since: Aug 12, 2020
4 of 5
It is because I have had a break in activity. It will be restored once I am
able to get back to work.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Petra,

Thanks for letting me know. I am going to check this with the team. The last time I check, the badge was on his profile. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS