🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Receive an Upwork Profile Feedback from a...
Page options
williamtcooper
Community Member

Receive an Upwork Profile Feedback from a Very Experienced Freelancer

Submit here if you want a free Upwork Profile feedback and I will review your Profile and make 2 short improvement comments.    I have been using Upwork for 5 years with 300 Jobs and 850k revenues on this site.   Have a wonderful day! William.jpg

31 REPLIES 31
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

William, there's already a thread for this - it's the first post in the "New to Upwork" forum. There are many freelancers asking for profile reviews there.

Hey Christine, please add a short paragraph for each of the Employment section and try to get Reviews on all projects. Have a great day!

William, I don't think Christine was asking for feedback. She was pointing you to where to go to not create duplicate threads. 

I am not asking for feedback either!!

LOL

8ea699e0
Community Member

hay william iam new being public health data analyst freelancer,could you guide my profile to get job?

•   regards!

Hey Rebi, please use all 15 Skills to be better found in Upwork sort and add your Portfolio. Have a great day!

9cad714b
Community Member

Hello Wlliam,

Can you please provide some feedback of my upwork profile?

Hey Bala, Nice Profile! Consider shorten the Summary and next create a flexible cover letter and start applying for Jobs. Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much, William! 

You are most welcome!

youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hey William - Would love to know your thoughts.
Thanks!

Hey Youssef, please use all 15 Skills to get in Upwork searches and use a one sentence description for all the Employee entries. Have a great day!

Thank You, William!

You are most welcome!

William if you are going to give advice, I think you should stop giving stock answers and stop using the word "employee". 

389ef61f
Community Member

Hello William,

Please review my profile for data analyst and researcher

Hey Adebisi, please use all 15 Skills so you can be better found on Upwork and add a sentence to each Employment entry. Have a wonderful day!

bilal1983
Community Member

Hi William, would like to hear your feedback on my profile. Thanks!

Hey Bilal, please reduce the Summary by 65% and make sure to get Reviews on projects. The Reviews make it so much easier to get new clients. Have a wonderful evening!

86b51dd1
Community Member

• Please yes review my profile I really need your help

Hey Chijioke, please update your Settings to Public instead of Private so your Profile can be viewed. Let me know when updated and I will view. Have a great day!

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Nice picture. Have you thought about working in Hollywood?

04b4cd10
Community Member

Hello William! I have been on Upwork and have landed a couple jobs but I hit a solid dry spell. Anything stand out??

I appreciate what you do.

Hello Tim,

Please use two Skills in the Title and modify the Summary into four short paragraphs.

Bigger picture consider lowering the cost per hour to $25 until you have more Reviews and then slowly increase your rates.

spectralua
Community Member

What about mine? 🙂

Hello Mykola,

Please use two Skills in the Title and modify the Summary into four short paragraphs. Start closing completed Projects. It appears that you are too busy for new work.  Thanks!

torino05
Community Member

Your feedback will be very helpful William

Zouhair,

Please modify your Summary into four short paragraphs and do such outstanding work that your clients give a 5-Star Raving Review. The JSS needs to be 90% minimum or some clients will ignore a Profile. Thanks!

Thanks William

a69db277
Community Member

Hello,This is monicabrown kindly get back to me Please for a special reason I am Waiting for you
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Delete the email. Contact information isn't allowed.

Little can be said about your profile.

Now it's nothing.

First keep in mind that all the information that appears must be true, from your photo and name (is your name Monicamonica or just Monica?) to the last comma.

I don't know where to start, so here are a couple of posts so you can learn how this works. Read everything, links included.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/td-p/1222058

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths