🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Received Negative Feedback Because of Client'...
Page options
ahmedyarabbbasi
Community Member

Received Negative Feedback Because of Client's Team Quarrel

Hi all,

I've been working with a team of clients for the past few months. It was a team of two clients, **Edited for Community Guidelines**l. They both used to talk to me and provide me the instructions and I used to implement them.

Recently, they both had a quarrel and the **Edited for Community Guidelines**that started the contract under his name left the work. The contract kept going for a couple of more months. **Edited for Community Guidelines**and I kept talking and **Edited for Community Guidelines**never showed up in the meetings(Obviously because he left). One day **Edited for Community Guidelines**ended the contract without informing me and left negative feedback. I didn't do anything to offend **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Now, **Edited for Community Guidelines**is still talking to me and saying that **Edited for Community Guidelines**is not answering his calls so that he can get the feedback changed. I wrote emails to **Edited for Community Guidelines**he's not responding to me either. 

I decided to talk here. How do I deal with this issue? My profile is affected because of them. JSS fell from 100 to 91.  Nothing wrong was done by me. I can use my feedback removal option but I'm thinking why when I haven't done anything. 

If I write an email to Upwork and ask them to allow **Edited for Community Guidelines**to change the feedback who is part of that chat but is now allowed to see the contract page for some reason?

Any suggestions/help would highly be appreciated. Thanks

Best regards,

Ahmed Yar

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Use your perk. Yes, you might not have done anything wrong. Do you want to be right or do you want a better looking profile, attracting more clients? (Hint: the latter.)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths