🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Received money only for one week.
Page options
01e9330d
Community Member

Received money only for one week.

Hello.
I only got money for one week of my hourly work only.
The client has no claims or objections, but for some reason the funds did not come in full. Smiley Sad 
How to solve this issue and who to contact? 
Thank you for your attention.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Svyatoslav Y wrote:

Hello.
I only got money for one week of my hourly work only.
The client has no claims or objections, but for some reason the funds did not come in full. Smiley Sad 
How to solve this issue and who to contact? 
Thank you for your attention.

The money for the following week will come next week. Check your Reports Overview page and familiarize yourself with how hourly contracts are paid.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

01e9330d
Community Member

Oh, thank you very much. Sorry for bother.
But, as I understand it, the funds came only last week. And the week before last they didn't come. Maybe I got something wrong...

petra_r
Community Member

Svyatoslav Y wrote:

Oh, thank you very much. Sorry for bother.
But, as I understand it, the funds came only last week. And the week before last they didn't come. Maybe I got something wrong...

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

BillingCycle

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Svyatoslav Y,

Payment for hourly work is calculated based on the seven days of each Upwork work week, which ends each Sunday night at midnight in England (Greenwich Mean Time/UTC).

The next day (Monday) your hourly work time for the week just ended is reported to your client and then the client and Upwork do various reviews over the next eight days with payment actually available two Wednesdays after the Upwork work week's close.

So, you will have payment for your worktime booked during the week ended at midnight of 24 May will be available to you for transfer to your payment bank/other on Wednesday, 3 June.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths