randymyers

Receiving Private Messages With No Reference to Their Job Description.

Staring yesterday, I have started receiving messages from prospective clients, with no reference whatsoever about the job proposal.  In the past, there was always a link to the proposal so that you could very quickly find out which job they are talking about.

In the last two days, I have recieved messages with no link to the proposal so I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Why this sudden change?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
romancygeddan

Yes i received the same
odrissho

Are you getting those message from your old client? if so, may be they are going to start a new project and they didn't post it on upwork still !! But may be want to talk about that first.

No, both times that it happened, it was from a brand NEW client with a new job that I had made a bid on.  The "Go to the proposal link was missing.  This is another new problem that was not taking place before two days ago.

Also, I'm new to these forums and hit the "ACCEPT" button by mistake so this matter is not solved.  I can't find a way to UNSOLVED it. 

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Randy,

Could you please send me a private message (just click on my name next to this post and then "Send Private Message") with a link to a room with such message without a proposal link? I was not able to find a message like this.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria,

"Could you please send me a link to a room with such message without a proposal link?"

Yes, I have just done so.

Thanks,

Randy