🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Receiving emails about flagged accounts?!
Page options
mahmoud_mroueh
Community Member

Receiving emails about flagged accounts?!

Hello, I'm recently receiving emails from Upwork that I flagged accounts and that Upwork has taken actions on these accounts. But what's confusing me is that I don't remember flagging anyone in the past weeks/month. Why am I receiving these emails?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmoud,

Our team identified that some of the follow-up email notifications are being sent with a longer delay. The emails you've received are related to the reports you've submitted a while back, although due to the time that has passed it might seem that the reports are received in error. I can confirm our team is working on addressing the delay and ensuring all the confirmation emails are received on time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmoud,

Our team identified that some of the follow-up email notifications are being sent with a longer delay. The emails you've received are related to the reports you've submitted a while back, although due to the time that has passed it might seem that the reports are received in error. I can confirm our team is working on addressing the delay and ensuring all the confirmation emails are received on time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members