🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Receiving payment for two recent projects
Page options
hyeyeonp0216
Community Member

Receiving payment for two recent projects

Good evening, I have completed two projects by one client.

The first one was with the Contract ID 22985481.

After I submitted the document, she paid me the amount that was held in escrow.

And I just pressed the button 'end the project' as the project has been completed.

When will I be able to have the money in my account?

Also, the second one with the Contract ID 22992306 also has been submitted,, but I haven't received any payments yet. What should I do to receive payment later?

Could you check with that contract ID as well?

Last but not least, do you have to wait until your balance reaches $100 minimum for you to transfer the funds to your bank? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a great day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hyeyeon P wrote:

Last but not least, do you have to wait until your balance reaches $100 minimum for you to transfer the funds to your bank? 

No, the $ 100 is only for automatic (scheduled) withdrawals, you can manually withdraw your earnings any time, as soon as they are under the "Available" tab on your Reports Overview, which you need to become familiar with to always know what stage your funds are in.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hyeyeon,

On fixed price contracts once your payment request is approved your funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period. At the moment, the funds from your first contract are in the Pending stage.

For your second contract, I can see that you have already submitted your work on your milestone. after 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much! Have a great day 🙂
petra_r
Community Member

Hyeyeon P wrote:

No, the $ 100 is only for automatic (scheduled) withdrawals, you can manually withdraw your earnings any time, as soon as they are under the "Available" tab on your Reports Overview, which you need to become familiar with to always know what stage your funds are in.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Thank you so much Petra! Have a good one 😉
cassajoy
Community Member

Nice flow chart! Thanks for putting that together.

"Bad luck" 😂

muntasir_roman
Community Member

Even I am facing same issues today for 2 orders on my Project. Can you please help?

Hi Muntasir,

Could you please let us know more details about the issue you're experiencing so we could help? Please know you can always check on the status of your funds in Reports > Overview.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members