🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Recent Account Holds - 1
Page options
meowyn
Community Member

Recent Account Holds - 1

Hello, 

My account was suspended for a reason that I am unaware of. The issue was solved; however, I have a recent account hold count of 1, which took away my Top Rated badge. If you believe this is convenient, could you please give me the reason? And if this is a mistake, could we revert it back to zero? Thank you in advance. 

Best regards, 

Halis

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Halis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've followed up with the relevant team regarding your issue and I can confirm that you should have your Top Rated badge back. In addition, you should no longer see the recent account hold count on your "My Stats" page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Halis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've followed up with the relevant team regarding your issue and I can confirm that you should have your Top Rated badge back. In addition, you should no longer see the recent account hold count on your "My Stats" page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
seo_109
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I had received an account hold in the past (my account is in good standing now) but it never showed its reason. Can you please tell me the reason that could cause "recent account holds" so I can follow them as a precautionary measure?

Thank you

Hi Ayushi,

Your account can be placed on hold for several different reasons. We won't be able to list all of them but you can check this article to learn some of the reasons why our Trust & Safety team may take action on an account. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members