🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Recent Job Post Issue
Page options
khalid48261
Community Member

Recent Job Post Issue

Hi, I am a top-rated freelancer.
From last week I am unable to see recent jobs. Whenever I refresh my feed, I can see the jobs posted 20+ minutes ago.
Is someone know what is the problem?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khalid,

I would like to confirm that we have a known problem and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your response. I have already opened the ticket and one person is already with me. 
But I am not getting any kind of satisfactory response and my profile is going down day by day, even my profile getting no views.
Can you tell how much time this process takes?

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Khalid.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I understood your words. But I want to confirm will this ticket will be a new one as I have already one opened a ticket and although I got a response from one representative but I don't get any satisfactory response.
Can you guide how much time possibly it takes to resolve an issue through an open ticket?
Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths