🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Recent job post not shown
Page options
d5278eec
Community Member

Recent job post not shown

Hi Upwork Team

I am facing a problem regarding recent job posts.
I am not able to see the recent job posts on my laptop. When I search for all the job posts or for a single category either way I am not getting the recent job posts I can only see the job posts which were posted 1 day ago.

Kindly help me and solve this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

I checked this for you and I see a new post in your Feed. There are few things I'd suggest you try in order to fix the issue you're experiencing. 

First, please check if your system time is correctly set up. Correctly setting up your time zone and time on your laptop or desktop could fix the issue you're experiencing.

Additionally, if you save some searches, those saved searches will power your My Feed. Check out this help center article for more information about how to save searches and configure your My Feed to your needs.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

I checked this for you and I see a new post in your Feed. There are few things I'd suggest you try in order to fix the issue you're experiencing. 

First, please check if your system time is correctly set up. Correctly setting up your time zone and time on your laptop or desktop could fix the issue you're experiencing.

Additionally, if you save some searches, those saved searches will power your My Feed. Check out this help center article for more information about how to save searches and configure your My Feed to your needs.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d5278eec
Community Member

Thanks a lot

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths