cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent project not showing up in Profile

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 22

Hi Srdjan,

I refreshed your profile and see the two ongoing jobs are now shown on your profile. Congrats!

Gokhan B Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
12 of 22

Yes, it is displaying now.

Thank you,

Umair Y Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
13 of 22

I have the same issue, please look into my profile.
Thank You

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 22

Hi Umair,

I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback.

Additionally, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please send me a PM with the contract ID and our team will investigate it further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Neha R Member Since: May 26, 2017
15 of 22

Hi, My 2 recent projects are not showing up in the profile. Can you please help!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 22

Hi Neha, 

I refreshed your profile and the Hourly contract on which your client was charged for the time you logged last week is now displayed in your work history.

Vipin K Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
17 of 22
Hi, My 2 recent projects are not showing up in the profile. Can you please help!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 22

Hi Vipin,

I just generated your profile manually, if your contracts are not listed on your profile in a couple of hours let me know so that I can assist you further.. Thank you.

Untitled
Raquib-ul-Alam K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
19 of 22

My project is also not showing up. It has already been about a month.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
20 of 22

Hello Raquib-ul-Alam,

I just checked your account and I could see all your contracts. Have you tried clearing your cache or cookies? or tried using a different browser? If you can't still view your contract, please let us know.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS