🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Recommendation Score
Page options
justinmaquinto
Community Member

Recommendation Score

Hello there Upwork Community,

I would like to ask when will the Recommendation Score updates? I got a contract last quarter of 2019, and did a great job with the project. However, the client left me a nasty recommendation score which is now 35%. I only had 2 projects last 2019 and this is the last client for that year as the first one is still on-going.

Any help on how to increase the score again is highly appreciated. Thanks! 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Filip K wrote:

Petra R wrote:

One contract out of all of yours can not have caused a catastrophically low private feedback rating of 35% - that means more than one client gave you low private feedback. Two thirds of those in the calculation have....

He has 100 % JSS. I don't get how if he really has recommendation score of 35%. 

Easy.

The RS is the private feedback percentage over the lifetime of the profile. He has only few jobs overall, but the long term, ongoing contract counts positively towards the JSS and he had the latest poor outcome removed from his JSS (but it won't have been removed from the "Clients who would recommend you" percentage)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Justin M wrote:

I would like to ask when will the Recommendation Score updates? I got a contract last quarter of 2019, and did a great job with the project. However, the client left me a nasty recommendation score which is now 35%. I

The "clients who would recommend you" percentage is across all your contracts and only updates once every few contracts (not at a set schedule and a limited time window like the JSS)

It will increase when you get more successfully completed contracts where the clients are happy.

One contract out of all of yours can not have caused a catastrophically low private feedback rating of 35% - that means more than one client gave you low private feedback. Two thirds of those in the calculation have....

Petra R wrote:

Filip K wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Easy.

The RS is the private feedback percentage over the lifetime of the profile. He has only few jobs overall, but the long term, ongoing contract counts positively towards the JSS and he had the latest poor outcome removed from his JSS (but it won't have been removed from the "Clients who would recommend you" percentage)

filip_knezevic
Community Member

Recommendation score will obviously improve with new recommendations. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths