cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommending other freelancers

Ace Contributor
Jaime L Member Since: May 11, 2015
1 of 4

I think it would be awesome if there was an option on a job posting to recommend a freelancer. If I see something that may not be for me, but someone else would be perfect at, I would like to help them out. This may be more attractive to a potential client than just telling the person to go apply to that job.

Thoughts?

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
2 of 4

I agree. I have been working from home for a long time and know a lot of others who do as well. On several occasions I have sent job post links to colleagues when I knew it would be a good fit for them. It's always a good feeling to know a good match was made!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

Hi Jaime and Angela,

Interesting suggestion. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. We would need to make sure that the recommendations come from a reliable source, otherwise there may be potential for abuse.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
4 of 4

I think it is a good idea as well.

I recently interviewed for a job (medical translation) that turned out to be way too technical for me. So I suggested the client interview another freelancer I compete with over a lot of jobs, who has a medical degree and an outstanding track record for this sort of translation.

I do not know her but am really impressed by her profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS