Recover my account.

Mitul G Member Since: Sep 17, 2018
1 of 7

I am not able to login to my account. 
Email : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 7

Hi Mitul,

Our team will reopen your account shortly, please allow up to 30 minutes for everything to be updated accordingly. Once you have logged in on your old account I would strongly advise to close this one, having more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

Untitled
Amy C Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
3 of 7

I need help recovering my old account. It was to **edited for Community Guidelines**, however I no longer have access to that email account. Is there anyway I can recover it?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 7

HI Amy, 

I checked the account associated with this email address, and it looks like the team has reached out to you through that email address last Tuesday. You may find the email with the subject "Upwork: Please Help Direct My Email" in your email inbox. 

Let me know if you want us to reach out to you through a different email address so that I can share this with the team. 

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 7
Yes please reach out via this account. I can’t access that account anymore, it is an old work address. Thanks!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Amy,

I sent you a PM, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
7 of 7
Hi, I’m sorry for the delay but the message you sent isn’t available. Please help me back into my account. Thanks!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS