Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recreate Profile

satydeojaiswal
Satyadeo K Member Since: Aug 7, 2016
1 of 11

Hello,

I want to recreate my profile to update and new same  id created?

Help me, How to  update all think create a profile as a new id.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 11

Hi Satyadeo,

You can't open a new account and you can't change your user ID. However, you can change pretty much everything else on your profile. You can go to Find Work> Profile and edit your profile, title, overview, portfolio, etc. You can go to your Settings > Contact Info and edit your name and address if needed. Please, make sure your profile represents real and truthful information about you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
satydeojaiswal
3 of 11

Thanks,

Valeria K

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
4 of 11

Hi Satyadeo,

Please, don't create a new account. According to Upwork ToS users are allowed to have only one account and creating a duplicate one can lead to account suspension.

~ Valeria
Upwork
satydeojaiswal
5 of 11

Thanks,

Valeria K

Please give me any suggestion, I am not working this profile last one year. I am want to start job but my profile not show any job til date. Date create show past year. I am not getting (star), (top rated) any facility . my profile old and change to Graphic Design.  How to imporved my profile?

Thanks,

Satydeo

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
6 of 11

Satydeo,

Other users can't see when your profile was created when they view it so it doesn't really matter. Keep your profile up-to-date, start sending great proposals for jobs you are absolutely sure you can complete, accept offers when you understand what the job entails and deliver great results. That way you will be able to build up your Work History. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
satydeojaiswal
7 of 11

Thanks 

Valeria K

One think, I want change to Job profile, my profile show job only web Developer, but i want only Graphic Design. 

I have many time change job profile, but no show graphic Design Job. How change job profile? help...

Satydeo

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
8 of 11

Satyadeo,

Are you referring to your profile title, category or skills? It looks like all of those are related to graphic design now. You can save more searches to your Job Feed as well to make sure more design jobs show in your Job Feed.

~ Valeria
Upwork
satydeojaiswal
9 of 11

Thanks,

Valeria K

Yes, I'm talking my profile job title and category, I am send you profile link: 

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01118b1819293751dd/

I want MY JOB FEED section not any update for Graphic design 

Only update Web developer, like, php, wordpress etc.

How to change this section. only incoming JOB FEED Section for Graphic Designer

Thanks

Satydeo

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
10 of 11

Satyadeo,

If you want your Job Feed to show more graphic design jobs, please save more related searches. Check out this help article to learn how.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS