cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruiter not responding.

Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
1 of 5
Good morning, I am new to Odesk. I applied for a job as italian contributor for the ** project and had an interview scheduled for yesterday at 4 pm. Nevertheless, I haven't heard anybody for the whole day; I wrote multiple times to the recruiter who had answered to my application but he's not responding. Can somebody help me? Thank you. *Removed by admin*
Robert S Member Since: Aug 5, 2011
2 of 5
No one can help you other than the recruiter. He/She was either busy and didn't have the time to contact you back or they lied and never intended to interview you. Either way, move on... If they end up calling then great, if not, there are more jobs to be had.
Iris Marie P Member Since: Mar 17, 2012
3 of 5
I have an ongoing application with them too. Don't worry. They do reply. It's just that it takes them a long time to do so.
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 5
Thank you both for your help!
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 5
Glad to hear you got some good advice here on the forums Antonella. You'll notice we edited the name of the other user you reference in your original post, along with some of the comments in other replies. Please refrain from including specific details of other users, accounts, etc. Thanks again, and I'm glad to see others were able to offer some comforting advice.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS