🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges
Page options
harlyn57
Community Member

Refund For Membership Plan Renewal Charges

Hello,

My Upwork membership has been renewed without any information and I got charged $14.99 yesterday, please help me request you to refund it? as per my skill set, there is no job/no project for me, this is the reason I have discontinued to apply for a job from last month/the first month.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Ashar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further with receiving a refund for your Membership Plus plan. You can access your tickets on this page. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork
myimam
Community Member

Hello Nikola S

Same issue i want my membership plan charges back its auto charged by upwork. i dont want this service right now so can i get my amount $14.99 back?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Yousuf,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
myimam
Community Member

My Upwork membership has been renewed without any information and I got charged $14.99. i want my membership plan charges back its auto charged by upwork. i dont want this service right now so can i get my amount $14.99 back?

hamarsu
Community Member

You can cancel your membership plan and you will not automatically be billed next month. But there is no way to refund your current membership fee. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members