🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund bought connects
Page options
af792128
Community Member

Refund bought connects

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

Money paid by Upwork balance, not from card.

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52

Hi Haris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
jrgsahid
Community Member

Hi,

I also accidentally purchased connects which I'm not going to use. I would like to request a refund.

Please help.

Thanks,

Randy

Hi Randy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
alexkolomyza
Community Member

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

Money paid  from card.

Thanks in advance

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any recent Connect purchases on your Upwork account. Could you please confirm the date when you made this accidental purchase of Connects? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I made it on 31.03.2022. The fact is that I will not use this connects further and want to refund the money back. 
After the war came into Ukraine, I had to change the type of activity

Hi Alex,

One of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
abdelilah_gue
Community Member

I have bought connects accidentally from my card and i want refund please?

Hi Abdelilah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9a1a8e3b
Community Member

Hi!!

I have bought soo many connects from my available balance from upwork . I want to get refund.

Thanks

Hi Azeem,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Still no update.

Hi Azeem,

As AJ mentioned, it can take 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and the support ticket you raised is still within that time frame. If after that time has passed you still have not received an answer from the Customer Support team, you may post here again so we can escalate your concern.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths