🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund bought connects
Page options
af792128
Community Member

Refund bought connects

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

Money paid by Upwork balance, not from card.

Thanks in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran! 

They reached me and fixed the issue.

Kind regards

I also accidently boughts the connects.

Hi Samyek,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I made the same mistake but I bought it from card.. Can it be refund to that Card/or Bank Account ?

Hi Mehboob,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Do I need  to submit a ticket ? If yes how i would do that ?

Hi Mehboob,

There's no need for you to submit a ticket, as the team already reached out to you via this one.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hy I have bought connects accidentally from my upwork money and i want refund please?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I accidentally purchased the plan on Upwork. Can my payment be refunded? I am not going to work on Upwork now.

Hi Sayan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I also accidentally bought connects!! What should i do ?

Hello Rawan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I also accidentally bought connects!! What should i do to solve this

Hi, I will like a refund of $14.99 as I have cancelled the Plus Membership Plan, will appreciate a refund. Thank You.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Linda,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I bought connects accidentally too. 

Kindly look into the matter and refund the same. 

Vaibhav. 

Hi Vaibhav,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Out of curiosity I am asking this.

So Upwork will refund the amount if someone post their refund request here like OP  or contact through email?

Hi Ramesh,

There are some limited circumstances where we can process a refund for Connects purchased by accident as a courtesy. Typically it’s done shortly after the purchase and no Connects from the bundle have been used.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I also accidentally bought connects with an incorrect payment method so I would like to refund them. I haven't used any of them yet.

Hi Kristena,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you. Someone contacted me and the problem is being resolved.

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. I like to refund the purchase. I have not used any of the coonects from the bundle. Kindly help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Hi Sanjib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi I accidentally bought connects

Hi Angela,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I accidentally bought a bundle of 40 connects, can I get a refund, please?

Hi Bustiuc,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have faced the same problem. Please help me

Hey,

I accidentally bought connects. I like to refund the purchase. I have not used any of the connects from the bundle. Kindly help me with this issue.
Money is paid by Upwork balance

Hi Md Fokrul,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
fimehedi
Community Member

connects are debited but I did not get balance

Hello Goran,

I accidentally clicked and the purchase went through. I was expecting the payment options to come up next. Could you please assist me with a refund?

Is there any way to refund because i will not going to use it. 

I am unable to purchase Connects at the moment.

Thank you.

Sarfaraz Farhad

Hi Farhad,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6c1ae522
Community Member

Hello There,

I bought some connects accidentely. Can i refund it. If YES then how much amount i will get as refund?

Hi Mahamadajim,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
08bcfd5d
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I recently like 5 mins ago bought connects accidentally with my Upwork balance. I have not used any of the connects from the bundle.  Please help me I want a refund.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths