🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund for Credit purchased
Page options
0de18bfb
Community Member

Refund for Credit purchased

Hi team,
It is really tough to reach the support, I have purchased credits for $12 but by mistake I used different CC to buy instead of the one which I was suppose to. I need to know the way to get the refund, and I will add another CC for new purchase. 
Please assist asap.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anupam,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

Regarding the Connects refund, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,
Sorry to say, but that option is not useful. I have been struggling to find the correct resolution but bot does not seem to have any solution. Please let your support team connect to me directly.
Thanks in advance

Hi Anupam,

As shared previously, the team will reach out to you via a ticket to assist you further with the refund.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths