🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund from issue
Page options
16f85abc
Community Member

Refund from issue

I need you to process the refund of $2700 we were promised on 6/3/2020 in issue #28744547.

Our freelancer is still waiting for us to compensate them. What gives with your service?

5 REPLIES 5
16f85abc
Community Member

Let me know if you need me to share bank wire details if this is easier than refunding to our credit card.

I can also share**Edited for community guidelines**Payoneer customer ID for direct deposit if you want to process the payment to him.

You are posting this to a public community forum board. DO NOT post any banking details. 

Where can I submit an issue on Upwork?

I honestly can't believe people accept this lousy service.

Hi Howard,

Petra is right. Please also refer to the information shared with you by our team regarding your contract with this freelancer. If you have any questions, please feel free to post in on your ticket, and the agent will be happy to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Howard W wrote:

Let me know if you need me to share bank wire details if this is easier than refunding to our credit card.

I can also share Xxxxxx's Payoneer customer ID for direct deposit if you want to process the payment to him.

That is not how it works.

Any refunds must go back to (only) the payment method they were originally charged on. They can not be wired or sent to a freelancer's Payoneer.

To communicate with Upwork, simplyy reply on your ticket #28744547

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members