🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund funds
Page options
rustamov_ulugbek
Community Member

Refund funds

Good day. I have recently completed a job (website to cvc conversion). But the client cancell the contract and did not want to pay me. But he sent me 5$ after cancelling the job. He even did not want to leave a feedback. The job has remained on my work history as no feedback given. If I refund his 5$, will the job disappear my work history? I don't want that job remain my work history.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Ulugbek:

If you refund the money ($5) then this will be a zero-pay contract, and it will disappear from your job history.

I don't know why you want to get rid of the job. There is no feedback. Therefore there is no bad feedback. I don't see how this hurts you. But it is completely your choice. If you want to get rid of the job from your public profile page, then you can refund the money.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Ulugbek:

If you refund the money ($5) then this will be a zero-pay contract, and it will disappear from your job history.

I don't know why you want to get rid of the job. There is no feedback. Therefore there is no bad feedback. I don't see how this hurts you. But it is completely your choice. If you want to get rid of the job from your public profile page, then you can refund the money.

Thank you for quick and clear response. I am getting constatly perfect feedbacks from my previous clients. Because have completed all better that the client expected. I think I have completed this one successful but the client cancell the contract without any reason. He sent me the contract as a trial test before accepting it. He lied to me. As I accepted this was just for trial test. The client lied to me. So I don't want lier's job remain my work history. I will refund all his money. In addition, Will it affect my job success score if it has ended zero-pay contract?

Will it affect my job success score negatively if it has been ended as zero-paid job?

No.

This will not affect your JSS.

Thanks.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members