🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund my Connect Amount Immediately without ...
Page options
1fd393fe
Community Member

Refund my Connect Amount Immediately without any further excuse

Attention!! Upwork I received a recent message from my bank and also received a call from my bank One of their representatives said look your credit card has been charged $14.99 WTF!! I am very shocked and I open my Upwork account and you are Charge $14.99 without asking me and permission I will hire my lawyer **Edited for Community Guidelines**charge by Upwork and I am very disappointed your automatic renewal policy I will 100% definitely give you a showcase and legal court notice and ready to sue a case to court against Listen to my words carefully Once you're refunded my $14.99 Connects Amount then Remove **Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

UZAIR W wrote:

Attention!! Upwork I received a recent message from my bank and also received a call from my bank One of their representatives said look your credit card has been charged $14.99 

You have a Plus membership and that renews monthly. That's what you set up.

Obviously you're not going to *sue* over $ 14,99, theatening to do so simply makes you look completely ridiculous. When you want a favour from a company, you ask nicely, you don't bluster in with expletives on a PUBLIC forum.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Uzair,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your membership plan and the charges for our Plus plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dataextract
Community Member

Wow... 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths