🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund my money back to upwork.
Page options
auron-hoxha
Community Member

Refund my money back to upwork.

I have made transactions from upwork to payoneer. That payoneer account is incomplete and not approved. I am not able to withdraw from that payoneer account. Would you please help me to get back my money to upwork again.
There are many transaction not only one.
Please get back to me asap.
8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Auron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this request and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have made transactions from upwork to payoneer. That payoneer account is incomplete and not approved. I am not able to withdraw from that payoneer account. Would you please help me to get back my money to upwork again.
There are many transaction not only one.
Please get back to me asap.

Hi Dilan,

Unfortunately we are not able to cancel or reverse a withdrawal. I would recommend reaching out to Payoneer customer support directly so that they can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
auron-hoxha
Community Member

Until now I transfered all my funds to my payoneer payment method without realizing that payoneer requires like 100 steps to complete the account. Since my payoneer account is incomplete I added my paypal as a primary method and I have been using it lately.
Now i want my funds that right now are standing in my incomplete payoneer account to get reversed back in my upwork balance so that I could be able rewithdraw the funds in my paypal method.
I deleted my payoneer paymeny method now because I havent been using it but I can provide the transaction ID's if the support needs.

Hi Auron,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
paulnasayao1
Community Member

same issue here

paulnasayao1
Community Member

Can I refund that payment to my payoneer account back to my upwork account please help me

Hi Paul,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members