🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund on credits purchased
Page options
penngrp
Community Member

Refund on credits purchased

I say this based on the fact that I feel I am not properly represented to potential clients; at least the few (if any)  actually see my proposals. By being represented I am referring to the fact that my profile only states 6 jobs being completed and earnings of $1,400. To me this would not impress a client as much as what the profile should actualy say which is 51 jobs and $50,000 plus in earnings.

My other issue is I still have not heard back from Upwork CS in a week, despite requests for an update. I just wanted a simple message saying "don't worry we didn't forget about you". Although I don't know why it should take so long to resolve this issue.

Another thing is it is preventing me from disolving the agency and simply working as a freelancer. I do not want to close the agency until the issue is resolved since all of the projects and earnings are present on the agency tab of my profile.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm sorry to hear about all that and for the delay in getting an update on your support ticket. I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our team members already provided an update to your open ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members