🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund request
Page options
abmateen1994
Community Member

Refund request

Hi, I got an hourly project for on my profile, the client decided with me that the work complete in $70, (10 Hours) I did complete 90% of the job in three hours when I send the file to the client and ask him to check that if anything needs to be changed he can tell me. After this client paused the contract and said I am not happy, I asked the client about my mistake he said I will not tell you, I said what the design is following your design if anything needs to be changed tell me I will do it, he said I will not tell you anything and ended the contract on 9 January, but on my request, he didn't give a bad review on 9th January. now after one week client request a refund, and I don't know that what to do, Please guide me what should I do?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Abdul M wrote:

Hi, I got an hourly project for on my profile, the client decided with me that the work complete in $70, (10 Hours) I did complete 90% of the job in three hours when I send the file to the client and ask him to check that if anything needs to be changed he can tell me. After this client paused the contract and said I am not happy, I asked the client about my mistake he said I will not tell you, I said what the design is following your design if anything needs to be changed tell me I will do it, he said I will not tell you anything and ended the contract on 9 January, but on my request, he didn't give a bad review on 9th January. now after one week client request a refund, and I don't know that what to do, Please guide me what should I do?

Isn't this the same matter we discussed on Monday? You just copied and pasted that exact same post.....

The answer remains the same: The client can't dispute anymore and feedback has already been left. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members