🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund request
Page options
abmateen1994
Community Member

Refund request

Hi, I got an hourly project for on my profile, the client decided with me that the work complete in $70, (10 Hours) I did complete 90% of the job in three hours when I send the file to the client and ask him to check that if anything needs to be changed he can tell me. After this client paused the contract and said I am not happy, I asked the client about my mistake he said I will not tell you, I said what the design is following your design if anything needs to be changed tell me I will do it, he said I will not tell you anything and ended the contract on 9 January, but on my request, he didn't give a bad review on 9th January. now after one week client request a refund, and I don't know that what to do, Please guide me what should I do?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Abdul M wrote:

Hi, I got an hourly project for on my profile, the client decided with me that the work complete in $70, (10 Hours) I did complete 90% of the job in three hours when I send the file to the client and ask him to check that if anything needs to be changed he can tell me. After this client paused the contract and said I am not happy, I asked the client about my mistake he said I will not tell you, I said what the design is following your design if anything needs to be changed tell me I will do it, he said I will not tell you anything and ended the contract on 9 January, but on my request, he didn't give a bad review on 9th January. now after one week client request a refund, and I don't know that what to do, Please guide me what should I do?

Isn't this the same matter we discussed on Monday? You just copied and pasted that exact same post.....

The answer remains the same: The client can't dispute anymore and feedback has already been left. 

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths