🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund
Page options
raul1998
Community Member

Refund

Hi, Upwork support
I have a problem with a client **Edited for community guidelines**

He asked for a refund meanwhile he has published my work and It is very painful. When I completed the work, he took about 5 to 6 days to reply and when he asked for a revision in which I have done 98% of the work and I was still doing researched on the 2% left but he when ahead and asked for a refund.
This is the link of the work : 

**Edited for community guidelines**

And my file is also below thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fon,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a contract. It looks like the client requested a refund of the money they'd already released to you. You'll see the request in Messages. Please communicate with the client directly to try and resolve any issues amicably. If you agree to refund the money, you can issue a refund directly from the request in Messages. If you decide not to refund, the client may seek mediation assistance from Upwork. If that happens, Upwork team will reach out to you directly.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fon,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a contract. It looks like the client requested a refund of the money they'd already released to you. You'll see the request in Messages. Please communicate with the client directly to try and resolve any issues amicably. If you agree to refund the money, you can issue a refund directly from the request in Messages. If you decide not to refund, the client may seek mediation assistance from Upwork. If that happens, Upwork team will reach out to you directly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members