cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Manish K Member Since: Dec 9, 2015
1 of 138

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 138

Hi Manish,

I have checked and it looks like 30 connects have already been credited to your account. You should be able to check it as well in your Connects History in Settings.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Francis Meynard P Member Since: Dec 18, 2015
3 of 138

Hi Valeria, I have the same situation with him. I got the Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and received the email, but when I looked at my available connects, the 30 free connects are not yet credited. Please check. Thanks!

Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
4 of 138

Just click on the customer service chat and tell them.  I had the same thing occur a while ago and they took care of it.  Would be easier and quicker than waiting for someone to read your post here.

Mudassar S Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
5 of 138

Hi,

that is another issue, a freelancer with basic profile, can not chat with customer service.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
6 of 138

Hi Mudassar and Aleksandar,

It may take up to 48 hours for the connects to be credited after you received the Rising Talent badge. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Aleksandar C Member Since: Aug 25, 2018
7 of 138

Hi Jo-An B,

I got the upgrade notification about 3 days ago (August 23rd), that's why I wanted some inside info.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 138

Hi Aleksandar, 

We have manually added your 30 free connects. You may log in to your account and check. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mudassar S Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
9 of 138

Hi,

Could you please do it for me as I still did not got the bonus connects after more than 48 hours.

Regards,

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 138

Hi Mudassar,

Im sorry about the delay with this, our team has manually awarded your 30 connects on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS