cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 130

Hi Mudassar,

It may take 48 hours for connects to be credited to your account after receiving the badge. May I know when you received the Rising talent badge?

-Joanne
Untitled
Regina R Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
32 of 130
Hi,

I was under the impression that when you receive rising talent status, in addition to the 30 free connects, you also receive an email offer to invite your outside clients to upwork with no service fee. When can I expect to receive this email so that I may forward my unique link to my client?
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 130

Hi Regina,

You are right and I'm going to follow up with the team about your unique link to invite a client. We'll have the email sent to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Regina R Member Since: Sep 4, 2018
34 of 130
Thanks so much for looking into this!
Parwinder S Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
35 of 130

i have not recieved 30 free connects because on my profile rising talent badge also why

30 free connect is not recieving why, i am really frustrated please help me

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 130

Hi Kuldeep,

When did you received the Rising Talent badge? It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

Untitled
Nicolas A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
37 of 130

Hello, nice to meet you.

I need your help.

I got Rising Talent badge a few days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone have any information that when will I receive this additional free connects?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 130

Hi Nicolas, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Nicolas A Member Since: Jan 20, 2019
39 of 130

I have just got 30 free connects. Thank you for your help.

Ayo O Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
40 of 130

Same thing happened to me. I haven't been credited my 30 connects for Rising Talent status as well.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS