cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
111 of 140

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Camelia S Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
112 of 140

I got Rising Talent badge more than 2 days ago didn;t receive the 30 connects

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
113 of 140

Hi Camelia,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. 

I've escalated your concern to our support team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew M Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
114 of 140

Hi there,

It seems a lot of people are having this issue, I wonder what ratio of people get there credits straight away to those who have to ask...

I am also having the same issue, its been over 48 hours since I have received the rising talent badge however I still have not received anything. I posted previously on here however a moderator told me I should wait 48 hours to see if they come first. After having waited, I can confirm I still have not received any credits and would like to ask if anyone is available to help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
115 of 140

Hi Andrew,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

Untitled
Nour A Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
116 of 140

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Nour

Highlighted
117 of 140

Hi Nour,

One of our team members will check this and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Anton V Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
118 of 140

Hello, Upwork

I already got the rising talent before a week, but I didn't receive any free connects.

I am waiting for your reply in the hope of getting good news.

Anton

119 of 140

Hi Anton,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you to assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Bogdan C Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
120 of 140

Hello, I have same issue here. More than a week since getting badge. Please check that.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS