🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Tal...
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

View solution in original post

169 REPLIES 169

Hi Shushan,

Could you please confirm when did you received your Rising Talent badge? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran i have recieved mail of rising talent, but the badge didn't appears on my profile, kindly guide me what i have to do, in addition not got the 30 free connects yet!

nosha_assare
Community Member

Hi, 

I have the same condition, I got the rising talent badge but not free connects, any help would be appraciated.

@Manish K wrote:

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

Hi Nosha,

Congrats on becoming of Rising Talent! Your connects has already been credited to you and you should be able to see them in your Settings> Membership & Connects.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeira.

Thank you very much, but  I've just checked and my available connects is still zero. 

Regards,

Nosha

Hi, I've got rising talent badge profile, but not received 30 free connects yet as was said in the email. Any help would be appreciated. 

Regards,

Nosha

*processing*

Martin's right. Takes a few days to get the connects. Congratulations on the Rising Talent status.

Hi nosha i also face the same issue kindly guide me if got the solution

Sorry about that, Nosha. Could you please check now? The connects should be on your account.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

goranceto
Community Member

I also got rising talent today but I didn't get connects. Do I need to wait some time, or they need to be granted instant after I received achivement?

Hi Goran,

Congratulation for your achievement. You will get your connects soon. Be a little bit patient. 

Regards,

Hi Goran,

Please, allow 24 hours for the connects to be applied to your account. If you still don't receive them, please let us know.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

Hope you're doing well.

I got enrolled as a Rising Talent, and I'm pleased about it, but like others, I have not received the 30 connects.  I checked my Connects History and could not find it there either. Could you please help me out with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Moiz

I just received the 30 connects perks. That was quick. Thank you so much.

Hello,

I got risint talent, How can i get the 30 free connects? they will be expired by the end of the month?

Thanks

Hi Ahmed, 

We are sorry about that. Our team has manually added 30 free connects to your account.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I checked my Connects History but I can't trace the 30 credits.  Please help.

Thanks.

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for reaching out to us! One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I got the same case here. I received my rising talent badge a few days ago, but I still havent got the additional 30 free connects I was promised. Would you mind looking into it for me, please? Thanks 🙂

Hi Everyone,

I hope this thread is still open. I also received my rising badge days after I registered here in Upwork last month (August). However, I haven't received the 30 free connects. Can you please help me how to claim it? 

I never raised it yet as I thought it will be credited on my next billing cycle. 

Appreciate your assistance on this. 

Thanks,

Michael 

Hi Michael,

Our team manually awarded your Rising Talent connects to your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for your qucik response. Appreciate your help. 

Additioal quesiton, I just posted another question related to this and don't want to flood the forum, how can I close it? 

Thanks again Goran. Keep it up! 🙂

Hi Michael,

I noticed your post about the same question from here and I have already removed it. If you need further help let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

Greetings

My account was fully restored, so I got the rising talent badge again.

But I don't revcieved the free connects for rising talent yet.

Thank you.

Ankur

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ankur,

I've shared your concern with our support team. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
markovoracek
Community Member

Hello,

I am a new freelancer and I got Rizing talent a days ago from Upwork.

And I read the message I would get additional connects.

But I don't get these connects till now.

Hope you solve it to help me and solve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Marko. 

Hi Marko,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge! I have followed up with our team about your concern and they will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
damadi
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

I am also having the exact same issue regarding Rising Talent 30 Free Connects. It has been over a week since I received the badge and yet my account still has not been credited with the 30 free connects.

I have tried to reach out to support with no success so the next best option that I could think of was to reply to your related thread regarding this matter. 

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Denis

Hi Denis,

It looks like you already chatted with one of our customer support agents regarding the 30 free connects. If you need further assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for giving me rising talent, but I didn't get more connects for it.

When do I get 30 connects for Rising Talent? 🙂

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luka, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lukazaba1
Community Member

Hope you are fine. 
Thanks for your support. 
I'm glad to receive the connects.

akurevlev
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I received Rising Talent badge, I think on December 23rd, and I thought that I will get 30 connects when I use all current connects, but looking at this topic I see that not how it works. How can I get them?

Hi Alexandr,

Sorry about that. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you regarding the 30 free connects for earning the Rising Talent badge. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you!

a_hevorhiian
Community Member

Hi there. I got Rising Talent badge 1 week ago and i don't got 30 proposals.

Hi Anna,

Our team will investigate this from our end and will adjust your connects accordingly and reach out to you via ticket with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. i got free 30 connect now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths