🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent but didn't receive bonus co...
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

View solution in original post

169 REPLIES 169

I also have a Rising Talent (for about 10 days) and I haven't recieved 30 connects yet.

Hi Vladimir,

I'll share your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d_lytras
Community Member

Hello,

I also received my rising talent badge (I think on 02 Jan 2019) and I still haven't received the 30 connects

regards

Dionyssis

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dionyssis, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly through an email to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
d_lytras
Community Member

Hi Avery,

customer support credited my account with the 30 credits

thank you

DIonyssis

delendyk
Community Member

Hi,

2 days ago, I got the Rising Talent badge and notification that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

I will be appreciate for you, if you sort out this problem as soon as possible.
I love to work on Upwork.

Thanks,
Michel

Hi Michel,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly. If it's needed one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much. I recieved 30 connects. 

Thanks for your kind and quick support.

Michel

Hi there,

I recently received my rising talent promotion however I noticed that my 30 free connects are not in my account. does anybody know when I will get them or can one of the mods have a look into giving them to me please?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. Please, note that it can take up to 48 hours for the system to update and award you your 30 free connects. Let us know if you haven't received your connects after 48 hours and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I got Rising Talent badge more than 2 days ago didn;t receive the 30 connects

Hi Camelia,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. 

I've escalated your concern to our support team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

It seems a lot of people are having this issue, I wonder what ratio of people get there credits straight away to those who have to ask...

I am also having the same issue, its been over 48 hours since I have received the rising talent badge however I still have not received anything. I posted previously on here however a moderator told me I should wait 48 hours to see if they come first. After having waited, I can confirm I still have not received any credits and would like to ask if anyone is available to help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Andrew,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nourahmed007
Community Member

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Nour

Hi Nour,

One of our team members will check this and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vlasenkoanton
Community Member

Hello, Upwork

I already got the rising talent before a week, but I didn't receive any free connects.

I am waiting for your reply in the hope of getting good news.

Anton

Hi Anton,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I have same issue here. More than a week since getting badge. Please check that.

Thank you!

Hi Bogdan,

Our team will check your account and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
alban40
Community Member

Hi,

I received Rising Talent several days ago.

But I haven't received connect bonus yet.
Why can't I receive connect bonus?

Let me know the reason.

If you check my profile, you can see that soon.
I'll look forward to positive response.

Thank you.

Alban

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alban, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Upwork

I already got the rising talent before a week, but I didn't receive any free connects.

Hi Dalibor,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge. One of our agents will reach out directly to you to award you your 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mihret21
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I was very happy to get the Rising Talent badge 2 days ago. I read that Rising Talent Program provides 30 free connects. I will be more than happy if I get 30 free connects. Is waiting all I can do?

Thank you,

Mihret

Hi Mihret,

A member of our customer support team will reach out to assist you further regarding your bonus connects. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mihret21
Community Member

Hi,

Thanks you
borisov-mitar
Community Member

Hi

I also got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and I read that I would receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Is there anyone who faced the same situation? Manish, did you get them?

Thanks
Mitar

Hi Mitar,

One of the customer support team members will reach out to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I also have the same problem, i got Rising Talent 2 days ago but didn’t recive connects yet. Could you check this, please?

Hi Yasir and Andrei,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
danis-rubenis
Community Member

Hello, 

I got rising talent badge but didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Does anyone has information that when I would get 30 free connects ?

Thanks

Hi Danis,

When did you receive the Rising Talent badge? Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I was waiting for your update but I didn't receive any connects and update from my account for a day long. Could you please tell me the reason is ?

Thank you,

Danis

Hi Danis,

I've shared your concern with your support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
przren
Community Member

Hi!

I got my Rising Talent badge 5 days ago, but I still didn't receive my bonus connects.

Thanks

Hi Renata,

A member of the customer support team will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello.

I got rising talent badge on my profile but I didn't get 30 free connects. When will those connects appear on my account?

Hi Aida,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I have got my rising talent badge 2 days ago but have not received the 30 bonus connects yet. Can you tell me when I will get these 30 connects?

Thanjks,

Zain Mushtaq

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths