🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Tal...
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Regarding 30 free connects for Rising Talent

Hi

I got Rising Talent badge 2 days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone has any information that when will I receive these additional free connects?

Thanks

Manish

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Valeria, it's solved now. Thank you very much again.

View solution in original post

169 REPLIES 169

Hi,

i have checked again, i still did not received the bunus connects.

please help in this.

my currenct billing cycle is:

aug 20,2018 to sep 19, 2018

Hi Mudassar,

It may take 48 hours for connects to be credited to your account after receiving the badge. May I know when you received the Rising talent badge?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I was under the impression that when you receive rising talent status, in addition to the 30 free connects, you also receive an email offer to invite your outside clients to upwork with no service fee. When can I expect to receive this email so that I may forward my unique link to my client?

Hi Regina,

You are right and I'm going to follow up with the team about your unique link to invite a client. We'll have the email sent to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks so much for looking into this!

i have not recieved 30 free connects because on my profile rising talent badge also why

30 free connect is not recieving why, i am really frustrated please help me

Thanks

Hi Kuldeep,

When did you received the Rising Talent badge? It can take up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, nice to meet you.

I need your help.

I got Rising Talent badge a few days ago and after that I received an email stating that I will receive 30 free connects as I have been enrolled into Rising Talent program by Upwork team but I haven't received these additional connects till now.

Does anyone have any information that when will I receive this additional free connects?

Hi Nicolas, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have just got 30 free connects. Thank you for your help.

Same thing happened to me. I haven't been credited my 30 connects for Rising Talent status as well.

Hi Ayo, 

I'll share your account details with the team and they will reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I have not recieved 30 free coonects why, i am really frustrated from upwork .

plz help me.

Thanks

parwinder

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Parwinder, 

I'm sorry if this has been an inconvenience. Please confirm when you received your Rising Talent badge so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Valeria.

I have got Rising Talent badge 1 month ago and after that I received an email .
But I haven't received 30 free and additional conects untill now.

Please check out.

thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sylvester,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to manually award you 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello.
I also have the same problem.
I've received rising talent badge around 2 weeks ago.
Please check me.

Hi Stefan,

Our team will check this from our end and adjust your connects accordingly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I have the same issue, I got a rising talent badge on 13th March but still free connects are not received. What should I do?

Thanks. 

I have received raising talent badge on my profile but have not received 30 free bonus connects yet

Hi M Usman, 

A member of our customer support team will assist you directly regarding your bonus connects via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Valeria, How was your weekend?

I have got rising talent badge few days ago, but I still didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Could you please check this issue and help me get free connects?

Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Ilya

Hi Ilya,

Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge.  I've shared your account information with your support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly and manually award you your 30 free connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have passed the Upwork Readiness Test but I still didn't receive 30 free connects yet. Could you please check this issue and help me get free connects?

Hi Timsal,

The 30 connects you`re referring to are awarded to freelancers when they become Rising Talents. Once you`ve becomes a Risitn Talent you will receive the connects as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

same...i hve passed the realiness test but did not received free connects.

Hi Sonali,

Just to clarify, the Connects are awarded once you become a Rising Talent freelancer.  To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi valeria,
I have completed all requirements for Rising Talent or for Job score.

Why I have not got any of them yet ?

Please check my profile and let me know.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Once you become eligible you will receive an email confirmation with it.

Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more details on how JSS is calculated and when it`s awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for quick answer.

Can you please check my profile for Rising Talent Badge atleast?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

PLEASE SEE BELOW. I have done with all requirements. Please confirm if anything missing.   As Rising Talent, you must

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test - DONE
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised - DONE
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills - DONE
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date - DONE
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set - DONE
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service -  DONE
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days - DONE

PLEASE SEE BELOW. I have done with all requirements. Please confirm if anything missing.   As Rising Talent, you must

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test - DONE
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised - DONE
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills - DONE
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date - DONE
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set - DONE
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service -  DONE
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days - DONE

Hi, I just have been awarded with the Rising Talent badge but I haven't received a single connect yet.

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Regarding 30 free connects with  Rising Talent

I have the same issue, just checked my connects status and there is no credit of 30 complementary connects with the badge.

Best Regards, 

Shabd M.

Hi Shabd,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
srijandon
Community Member

Hi Valeria,
It seems that I have the same problem as manish. My 30 connects are not credited. Could you please look into the matter for me.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Srijan, 

I checked your Connects History and can see that you consumed the last of your connects yesterday. In your Membership & Connects settings, you will see that your next billing cycle is not until September 25. You should receive your 30 connects on your next billing cycle. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am also experiencing the same issue. Please do look into mine. Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths